When it comes to banking and managing your finances, a savings account is the first thing that comes to mind. As the name suggests, a savings account serves as a safe place to deposit your savings and watch them grow with the help of a modest interest rate. Today, opening a savings account is no longer a chore. You can open an online savings account from the comfort of your home in minutes. If you planned to apply for a online bank accountread on to find out how to choose and open an online savings account.
How to choose an online savings account
Several reputable banks in India now offer an online savings account. Before opting for an online savings account, it is important to compare different banks and find the one that best suits your needs in terms of savings account interest rate, balance requirement , service charges and banking facilities. Any online savings account you choose should be characterized by the following key features:
- Simple documentation and easy application process
- Easy eligibility criteria
- Instant opening and processing
- Negligible service charge
- Zero or minimum balance requirement
- Quick issuance of a virtual debit card
- A relatively high level interest rate on the savings account
- Access to all banking services
- Attractive offers in the form of cashback, offers, reward points, discounts, etc.
How to open an online savings account
Opening an online savings account is easy. Here are the basic steps involved in opening a digital account:
- Visit the website of the bank or account provider you have chosen.
- Complete the online application form with your details.
- Submit your PAN card, Aadhar card.
- Once your verification is complete, you usually need to make an opening deposit using a debit card or an account linked to an existing bank account.
- You can now start using your brand new account!
Among the host of options, one of the best and most user-friendly online savings accounts today is the Indus Delite Savings Account by IndusInd Bank. Apart from being equipped with almost all the main features mentioned above, the Indus Delite Savings Account offers great benefits such as the ability to earn rewards points, get cash back on purchases, free movie tickets, meal discounts and free insurance coverage. Moreover, it promises a smooth banking experience with innovative options such as the fingerprint bank to banish the problem of forgetting passwords, having an account number of your choice and the possibility of automating payments. recurring.
Now that you know all about online savings account openingit’s time to open one and use it to enjoy its many benefits!