Shares of Elmira Savings Bank Elmira NY (ESBK) today closed 1.7% below their 52-week high of $ 23.22, giving the company a market cap of $ 44 million. The stock is currently down 0.1% year-to-date, up 96.4% in the past 12 months and 36.8% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 1.9%.
- Trade volume this week was 330.9% above the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.0.
- The relative strength index (RSI) of the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it could be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, beats it on a one-year basis, and lags on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a one-year basis and lags it on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the performance of its peers in the finance industry, beats it on a one-year basis and lags on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- The year-to-date share price performance of the company is -110.0% behind the peer average
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by 300.5%
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.