FARMINGTON – Franklin Savings Bank employees collected 2,500 items, including cans and cans, and raised $ 1,400 for eight local pantries during the week’s food drive. fall bonus.
The bank matched employee efforts with $ 11,000 to divide among designated pantries, including:
• Daycare and food sharing, Farmington
• Saint-Joseph Parish, Farmington
• Skowhegan community pantry, Skowhegan
• Praise of God Assembly, Rumford
• Wilton United Methodist Church, Wilton
• Saint Rose of Lima, Jay
• Health and well-being Rangeley, Rangeley
• Bread and Fish, Ellsworth
Franklin Savings Bank employees also raised more than $ 560 in September for Thanksgiving baskets for Gold Star and veteran families, with the bank donating an additional $ 800. The baskets were filled with cans and cans, fresh vegetables, homemade pies donated by the employees, handwritten cards by the employees’ children, and Hannaford gift cards for the most perishable items. This year, Franklin Savings Bank set up 31 baskets for the benefit of local families.
What is the mandate status of the COVID-19 vaccine in the United States?