- ICICI Bank has published a notice on its revised limits on cash transactions, ATM exchange and checkbook fees for domestic savings account holders on its website.
- Customers of ICICI Bank regular savings accounts will get the first 3 transactions (including financial and non-financial) for free at 6 metro stations in one month.
- ICICI Bank savings account holders will now benefit from a total of 4 free cash transactions per month.
New Delhi: A private sector lender, ICICI Bank has decided to revise the service fees for national savings accounts with effect from August 1, 2021. The lender has published a notice on its revised limits for cash transactions, fees for ATM interchange and checkbook fees for national savings account holders on its website. Here’s everything you need to know about the new ICICI Bank ATM cash withdrawal, checkbook fee from August 1, 2021:
1) ICICI Bank regular savings account customers will get the first 3 transactions (including financial and non-financial) for free at 6 metro stations in one month.
2) In all other locations, the first five transactions will be free.
3) Beyond the monthly free transactions, the bank will charge Rs 20 per financial transaction and Rs 8.50 per non-financial transaction.
4) ICICI Bank savings account holders will now benefit from a total of 4 free cash transactions per month.
5) Once you have exhausted the four free cash transactions in one month, the bank will charge Rs 150 as a service fee for each cash transaction during that month.
6) Starting next month, the home branch cash limit for ICICI Bank customers would be Rs 1 lakh – free per month, per account. Above Rs 1 lakhs, a service charge of Rs 5 to Rs 1,000 will be charged, subject to a minimum of Rs 150, the bank said in the notice.
7) At non-home branch – no charge for cash transactions up to Rs 25,000, per day will be charged. Above Rs 25,000 – Rs 5 per Rs 1,000 will be charged, subject to a minimum of Rs 150.
8) For transactions with third parties, the limit has been set at Rs 25,000 per day. Rs 150 will be charged as a service charge for each transaction with a third party up to Rs 25,000. No third party cash transaction over Rs 25,000 is allowed.
9) ICICI Bank savings bank customers will receive 25 free checks payable at par per year. Above the free limit, the bank will charge Rs 20 for each additional 10 sheet checkbook.
10) The bank said that for senior customers, Young Star / Smart Star accounts, while the limit of Rs 25,000 per day will apply for third party transactions, the accounts will not be charged.