MONSON, Mass. (WWLP) – Monson Savings Bank’s annual community giving initiative invited members of communities served by the bank to vote for local charities they believe should receive donations.
According to the press release sent to 22News, 3,500 votes were cast to vote for their favorite nonprofit. A total of 373 organizations made the list of nominated nonprofits. Now that the votes have been counted, Monson Savings Bank is donating a total of $15,000 from the top ten vote recipients to stay true to its longstanding mission of supporting local communities.
“We extend our hearty congratulations to the following top ten recipients of votes received in the 2022 Monson Savings Bank Community Giving Initiative,” said Dan Moriarty, President and CEO of Monson Savings Bank. “Each creation is a well-deserved nonprofit and the reason it was chosen by members of our community is clear. Each non-profit organization provides extremely valuable resources to our communities and their residents. »
Beneficiaries of the 2022 Monson Savings Bank Community Giving Initiative:
- I found the light against all odds – Springfield
- Shriner Hospital for Children – Springfield
- Academy Hill School Scholarship – Springfield
- Wilbraham United players – Wilbraham
- Link to Libraries, Inc. – Hampden
- Western Massachusetts Miracle League – Springfield
- Women Empowerment Scholarship – Greater Springfield
- Behavioral Health Network – Springfield
- Monson’s Free Library – Monson
- Rick’s Place – Wilbraham